Our mission at the Bell County Detention Center is to set the standard as a model correctional agency. We will maintain a professional environment as we protect the community, by securely housing inmates placed in our care and making every effort to impact their lives.
As members of this agency, we will perform with an unrelenting commitment to excellence, bringing passion and energy each day to be recognized as the elite in our chosen field... corrections.
Combined Public Communications - http://www.cpcjail.com
Inmate calling and chirp time can be purchased by following the link or money may be applied to an inmate's phone account by coming to the detention center Monday - Friday 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. and using the blue kiosk on the left side of the lobby. Cash and credit/debit card can be used.
Inmate calling and chirp time can be purchased by calling: 877-998-5678.
Money may be mailed to the Detention Center in the form of a U.S. Postal money order.
Money may be applied to an inmate’s commissary account by coming to the detention center Monday - Friday 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. and using the black kiosk on the right side of the lobby. Cash and credit/debit card can be used.
Money may be applied from home using a credit or debit card by going to: https://jailfunds.com/
Money may be applied by calling:
We offer the following programs at the Detention Center.
GED Classes - Monday and Tuesdays
More to be added shortly
Visitation is conducted through video kiosks of Inmate Sales.
All visitations are from 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. all days of the week.
Visitation must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
To schedule a visit, go to: https://inmatesales.com/
Bonds are set after initial interview by Pretrial Services. Pretrial Services will interview each inmate within 24 hours of booking. Bond amounts and conditions are generally returned to the jail by 3:00 PM daily.
Different bond types are explained below. In addition to financial conditions of bond, the judge may also order non-financial conditions, such as, no contact with the alleged victim, drug testing or to commit no further offenses. Non-compliance with non-financial conditions may result in a bond forfeiture.
• Middlesboro High School-graduate 1985
• Southeast Community College degree incomplete at this time
• Department of Criminal Justice Training 1989: Peace Officer Professional Standards Certification Richmond, Kentucky 40475: Certification number 01987
• Eastern Kentucky University College degree incomplete
• Middlesboro Police Department-1988-2008
• Fayette County Sheriff’s Office-2008-2010
• Transylvania University Department of Public Safety-2010-2013
•Bell County Sheriffs Department -2015-2016
• Middlesboro Police Department- 2019-2022
• Certified Police Officer, First Line Supervision, Leadership for the New Century, Managing the Marginal Employee, Link/NCIC Basic Operator (full access), Field Training Officer I, D.U.I./Field Sobriety, Basic Breath Test Operator, Defensive Driving, Arson & Explosions Preliminary Investigation, Juvenile Violence, Radar Operator, Crime Scene Investigation, Street Survival Techniques, Aerosol Projector Instructor, Crime Prevention, Ethics for Patrol, First Line Supervision/Basic, Public and Police Safety /Advanced, Critical Incident Management, Supervisors, and Managers, Mid-Level Management Skills, Standardized Child Passenger Safety Training (NHTSA), Special Response Team Tactics (S.R.T.), Orientation for New Police chiefs, Current Leadership Issues for Mid-Level Executives 2006 Kentucky Homeland Security, Current Leadership Issues for Mid-Level Executives, Managing Civil Action’s in Threat Incidents (MCATT) Basic Course, Operation Pipeline/Convoy and Drug Interdiction Assistance Program Training and I’m certified by the American Heart Association to administer CPR, AED, and First Aid, Ethics, Early Identification and Intervention System.
214 West Virginia Avenue, Pineville, Kentucky 40977
For any general inquiries, please fill in the following contact form:
Circumstances may change without notice due to changes in the law, emergencies, and rules of the Bell County Detention Center.
This website is intended to comply with the public information act and is provided only as a service to the public at large.
This information should not be used in any manner to injure, harass, or commit a criminal act against any person or family member of a person named in the jail facility. Any such action could subject you to criminal prosecution. All persons charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If errors are noted in any inmate record the Bell County Detention Center will make every attempt to verify and correct the error as soon as we are made aware of it.sy.